As on September 2015, the user base of WhatsApp had grown up to 900 million, making it the most globally popular instant messaging application. WhatsApp Messenger is an app that works on a subscription business model and allows you to share text messages, images, videos, music, user location and many more. In January 2015, WhatsApp has released the ability to use WhatsApp on web browser ‘WhatsApp Web’ that is the desktop version of its messaging service.
For your kind information, WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
By default, users can only use a single WhatsApp account on one web browser. But today, we’ll teach you how to use two different WhatsApp Web accounts in the same web browser.
However you’re probably wondering:
“How do I find an excellent solution to this problem that actually works?”
Minimum Requirements To Enjoy WhatsApp Web:
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your device.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your device and your computer.
- You need to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari as your web browser on your computer.
Use 2 different WhatsApp Web Accounts in the Same Browser
Step 1: Open http://web.whatsapp.com on your web browser.
Step 2: Open WhatsApp on your smartphone or tablet.
- On Android, Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: Go to Settings> WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: Go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
Step 3: Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
Step 4: Now open http://dyn.web.whatsapp.com in a new tab but in the same web browser.
Step 5: Repeat the same process mentioned above and link your WhatsApp on your phone with your computer. That’s it.
Congratulations!! Now you can easily use two different WhatsApp Web accounts on the same web browser.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you disable the auto-download media files or always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.