There are different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information. When you share information with us, we save it to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want to be clear about how we use information.
- What information do we collect?
- Why do we collect that information?
- How we use that information.
- The sets we offer, include how to access and update information.
- We have tried our best to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not aware of terms like cookies, IP addresses, and browsers, then read about these terms first. Your privacy matters to us so, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any queries contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like your Name and Email address to complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us: For example, many of our services entail you to fill up the forms. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Information We Get From Your Use: We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Log Information: Like many other websites, The Geek Tricks also uses log files. The information inside the log files includes web browser type, IP addresses, ISPs (Internet Service Providers), and some clicks to analyze trends, track users’ movement around the website, and collect demographic information. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and other such information are not allied with any information that is personally identifiable. The rest of any other type of information, if collected, is entirely collected by Google, and the site owner has no responsibility for any such activities.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies: Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We use persistent, detecting cookies to detect your browser, remember your information, and link your actions to you. While you can take footsteps to warn off, block, or disable cookies, if you do, the website may not function and may look as if we have designed it. For more information about cookies, including monitoring and deleting them, please visit the www.aboutcookies.org website.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect
The Geek Tricks uses personally identifiable information collected from you for all of our services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve them. This information may also be used to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Distribution of Personal Information
The Geek Tricks does not distribute personal information to any third parties. Should this change, thegeektricks.com will not distribute any information without your prior express consent.
TheGeekTricks.com strictly shields the security of your personal information and honors your choices for future use. We sensibly protect your data from loss, abuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Information You Share
Many of our services let you share your information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines like Google.
Review and Correction
The Geek Tricks offers registered users to online ability to correct or update the information that we have collected during the registration process. And it can be easily done by visiting your account.
The content of this statement may be altered at any time without any warning, at our discretion.