Arcade Games can be a lot of fun, and for those who grew up in an era where arcade games were all the fury they can also bring about a little bit of nostalgia.
Every month there are hell lots of arcade games releasing to the Google Play Store, but if you don’t care for searching through the massive lists of games to track down those worthy of your time, here are top five best arcade games for Android devices, you should definitely check out.
1. Temple Run 2:
With over 100 million downloads and almost four million 5-star ratings, Temple Run has set the bar rather high for its successor, Temple Run 2. And, if you’re looking for an enjoyable, casual time-killer, Temple Run 2 is a no brainer.
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
2. Subway Surfers:
There’s really nothing particularly new about Subway Surfers. Like Temple Run, the point is to run endlessly to avoid capture. Still it’s an enormously entertaining game. The objective of the game is to collect coins and other rewards while running.
Subway surfers allow you to use numerous power-ups, which include jetpacks, super sneakers, coin magnets and score multipliers.
3. Sky Force:
Sky Force offers a superb scrolling shooter experience with an incredible new social gameplay element. Its 10th-anniversary edition adds implausible depth to the series through stunning 3D graphics, intuitive touchscreen controls and a powerful upgrade system that’ll keep you blasting for hours on end.
- Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
- Multiple intense boss battles.
- Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs, and magnets.
- Risk everything to rescue civilians.
- Boost your final score with a host of in-game achievements.
- Rescue fallen opponents to win extra lives and stars.
4. Angry Bird:
Angry Birds has been admired for its successful combination of addictive gameplay, entertaining style, and low price. Ever-shifting levels and limited lives take a lot of the fun out of smashing pigs with birds.
Vector is the sort of exciting arcade-style game presenting you as the outstanding free runner who won’t be held down by the system. Run, jump and climb using techniques based on the urban ninja sport.
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the “Deluxe Version”)
- Quick to learn, challenging to master