realme, today officially introduced the realme GT Neo 2 in Nepal for Rs. 54,199 for the 8/128GB variant. As the latest iteration of the popular flagship killer realme GT lineup, the realme GT Neo 2 is a Neo flagship killer born for everyday heavy users, coming with technology innovation and aesthetic design.
Early adopters will get Rs. 3,000 discount when buying this phone at the marked price of Rs. 54,199.
Table of Contents
realme GT Neo 2 Specifications and Features
The realme GT Neo 2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G mobile platform. It has a body length of 162.9 mm with 775.6 mm in width and 8.6 mm in height. The Qualcomm Snapdragon gives the user a balanced performance along with a stable experience.
A thermal gel gives the phone a cooling material. Constructing an 8-layer three-dimensional heat dissipation structure with a stainless-steel vapor cooling area, the realme GT neo has the largest cooling area in the history of realme phones. Considering the cooling area it offers vitality to mainstream heavy games. The applications and games load in no time.
A 5,000 mAh battery supports the body which gives battery life without any pressure. The battery supports 65W SuperDart charging which charges in just 36 minutes and once it is charged it provides 33 hours of talk time, 88 hours of music playback, and 8 hours of gaming, and 24 hours of video playback.
It has a triple camera that provides clear pictures. Considering the display it can surprise the user with the E4 display which creates the best display on realme’s smartphone. It has a 500000:1 contrast ratio which features a peak brightness of 1300 nit.
The design of neo GT is a critical highlight of the realme GT lineup. Its NEO–Green color is a combination of technology and vitality. The realme GT Neo 2 features customers a technological innovation and aesthetic design that will surprise customers in Nepal.
Key Specifications of realme GT Neo 2
- Body: 162.9 × 75.8 × 8.6mm, 199.8gm
- Display: 6.62-inch, 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, 1300 nits, 100% DCI-P3, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels), 500000:1 contrast ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash)
– 64MP f/1.8 primary
– 8MP f/2.2 119° ultra-wide
– 2MP f/2.4 macro
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Battery: 5000mAh, 65W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5) / GLONASS / NavIC / QZSS / Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- Color Options: Neo Green, Neo Black (Neo Blue not available in Nepal)
realme GT Neo 2 Price in Nepal and Availability
The realme GT NEO 2 will be available from the 11th of November on Daraz, interested buyers can pre-book the smartphone for an introductory price of Rs. 51,199 and enjoy the Daraz 11.11 benefits which include vouchers and bank discounts. Deliveries will start from the 14th of November while pre-booking for offline buyers will start from the 13th of November. The GT NEO 2 will be available in Neo Black and Neo Green color options.
|Product||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|realme GT NEO 2 5G||8GB+128GB||Rs. 51,199|